Breakfast at the Blue Swallow Guest House
Start your day with a relaxing meal in our basement breakfast room. Choose between our hearty cooked breakfast, or a lighter one to suit your taste.
Choose from a selection of:
- Fruit juices
- Cereals and muesli
- Natural and fruit yogurts
- Fruit salad
Choose from a selection of freshly cooked:
- Cranstons’ dry cured back bacon
- Cranstons’ Cumberland thin sausage
- Vegetarian/Vegan sausages
- Cranstons’ black pudding
- Oven roasted tomatoes
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Baked beans
- Locally sourced eggs cooked to your preference either fried, scrambled or poached
Lighter options are also available:
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon served on a toasted muffin
- Beans on toast
- Boiled eggs
Unlimited toast (white or wholemeal) served with a choice of homemade jam or marmalade.
We also serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and various fruit and herbal infusions.
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
Locally sourced and Fairtrade produce is served whenever possible.
Breakfast is served from 7.00-8.30am (Monday to Saturday) and 7.30-9am (Sunday). If you require an earlier start to your day then please let us know the evening before, when we will be happy to discuss an alternative arrangement.